|Reasons why I DON'T drink....
||[Apr. 21st, 2007|11:28 am]
1) You smell like a dead fish afterward, and everything you wear, stand near or touch smells just like you for about a week afterward.|
2)Throw up is the grosses thing on this universe...why would make myself have more of a chance to encounter it?
3) You say things that you usually don't want people to know...
4)You can be a totally bitch and say/do mean things and ruin friendships.
5) You turn into someone you're not. (see above)
6) It's expensive!!!!
7) Where there's beer there's smokers, which is a worst smell then beer...and together they are deadly!!!
8) You feel and look like complete crap the next day and bitch all day about how tired you and waste a whole day getting better after just a few hours of drinking that you can't even remember!
9) You can't remember what happened...what's the point???
10)End up with cuts, bruises, broken body parts, ripped up skin, cut open lip...the list goes on....
There's many more...but I won't bother you with them...I just don't understand why people waste their money and time on a few hours where the end up doing things they don't want to do, make themselves sick and then can't even remember any of this "amazing night" and usually end up regreting all of it! I don't know...I just like the fact that I can have fun being sober and I don't depend on alchohol for "fun". I guess I'm just a weirdo...